The price of your award includes a custom layout and engraving. We can add a logo at no charge if it meets the guidelines below:
• Artwork must be submitted as black and white vector art. We cannot engrave artwork with shading, gradients, colors or drop shadows.
• Artwork must be provided in one the following formats: EPS, AI, CDR, PDF, JPG, TIF. True vector files (EPS, AI, CDR, PDF) are preferred to bitmap files (JPG, TIF) because engraving bitmap files result in poor engraving quality. Artwork submitted in bitmap files will incur a reformation charge of $35 per hour (1 hour minimum).
• All fonts in vector artwork must be converted to curves/outlines. If this step is not done, text formatting may change due to font incompatibility.
• Do not send us a bitmap file “re-named” as an EPS or other vector file format as this will not convert a bitmap into a true vector file, and the file will still be unsuitable for engraving.
• Web graphics are not usable as artwork because the resolution is locked at 72 DPI.
Want to submit your own layout? Please follow these guidelines:
1) Convert all fonts to curves/outlines
2) Fonts must be at least 12 pt
3) All lines must be at least 0.5 pt thick
4) Save layout as an EPS, CDR or AI file
5) Upload the file to our website
If the artwork we receive deviates from the above specifications, an art reformatting charge of $35 per hour may apply (1 hour minimum charge). Failure to provide artwork in a usable format may result in production delays.
Looking for award engraving formats and text suggestions? Click Here
Want to see our available font options? Click Here
Still have questions?
Call us at (877) 589-9989 or email artwork questions to email@example.com